Monday, April 16, 2012

show & tell linkup {12}

Welcome to this week's Show & Tell party!  Thanks for linking up your projects and linking back.  I enjoy these blog parties so much - I get so many great ideas.  Here are a few features from last week's links:
Budget boys' bathroom at Homey Home Designs 
(most viewed link)


Crown moulding tutorial by View Along the Way
(This one wins my Writer's Award for the week!)


Postcard tray by A Vintage Fairy


Turquoise table from A Sunday Afternoon
(You guys totally saw that one coming, right?)


Laundry room art by 'A Casarella


Stenciled table from Blue Star Antiques


Sheet music candle at All Things Beautiful


Open kitchen shelves at Something Nice and Pretty


If you've been featured, feel free to hop over to my new "buttons" tab and grab an "I've Been Featured" button.  Party buttons can be found there too.

Now it's your turn!
  • Share your latest decorating, craft, or sewing project, tip, idea, etc.  Feel free to link up several new projects.  No shops or for sale items, please.  Be sure to use the URL for your specific post and not your main blog.
  • Link back to the Delectable Home (a text link is fine, or you can grab a button).  It would also be great if you would become a follower or subscriber if you aren't already.
  • Don't link and run!  We all enjoy your comments, so please visit and let others know what you like about their projects.
  • Finally, if you link up here, you are granting permission for me to use your post/photos for a possible feature (here or on the DH Facebook or Pinterest pages) with credit and a link back to you, of course.

18 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Great features Tisha! thanks for hosting!

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Thank you for hosting Tisha! Happy to be all linked up again. Enjoy your week. (Take some time for yourself!) :)
Karah

Heather said...

Thanks for hosting Tisha! Terrific features too - am pinning all of them! Have a great week :) Heather @ settingforfour.blogspot.com

Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm said...

Great features as always! I love that boys bathroom! Thank you for hosting1

Anne said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Toodie said...

You always feature such great projects. Thank you!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for featuring my kitchen shelves, I'm thrilled and so glad that you like them!

Elena said...

Thanks for featuring my laundry room art! What a great way to start the week :)

Kristin@ A Vintage Fairy said...

Thanks for the feature! It made me smile on this rainy day!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

What fun features!!! Nothing to link up, to busy with the wordpress move but hopefully next week :)
XO
Kristin

marissa said...

thanks so much for hosting :)

marissa
http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

thistlewoodfarm said...

Alas my friend! I have nothing to link up but my toes :) So I am circulating at the party and being a really good party guest! Thanks for hosting this awesome party!

blessings,
karianne

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

I'm all linked up and now will go and mingle ...

Thanks for hosting!

:)

Linda

Jessica @ Stay at Home-ista said...

Thanks for hosting Tisha!

Jessica

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Tisha, thank you, thank you, thank you for featuring my table! I'm giddy! Linking up again for another great party!

Kelly @ View Along the Way said...

Thanks so much for the feature and the writer's award, Tisha - wow! :) Loving those kitchen shelves and their styling too!

Jen said...

Thanks for hosting and inspiring me to get a project done, posted and ready to party!!

Scrappy Sugar Girl said...

Hello! I am a new follower. Thank you so much for hosting this Show and Tell party.